Sunday 18 December 2016

Review

Reasonablez.com123


              Hello everyone !

              I'm here again with another glittery review.So few days back I have received amazing pressed glitters from reasonablez.com123. Today I'm going to share how I used these pressed glitters.


I got these 3 wonderful color's .


Packaging

These beautiful pressed glitters came 
in mini lovely pots which I love the most
about these glitters.


Just a look of the glitters how amazing
they look .


Swatches
Cute and shiny shimmers glitters look 
So pretty.

I got three beautiful glitters and they are
 
1. Purple

     2. Sea green

       3.Multi Shade

Purple


Seagreen


Multi Shade



Here is the look which I created from the color which I love the most . These pressed glitters are so soft and easy to use .
Product I used to create this look are
Luxe eyebrow gel 
Reasonablez.com123 Sea green glitters
Maybelline new York eye liner 
I just love them because they don't fall out so much ease you don't feel any burden on the eyes .they are just amazing and so beautiful I love this glittery look on my eyes .




 And I have used multi Shade glitters on my lips just to a glittery prominent look.it looks pretty good .


Last but not the least 
Time to thank  Reasonablez.com123
For sending such an incredible pressed glitters.
I just love them and love them so cute little pots .
I hope guys you love it .
Show some love and feedback .
Check out her Instagram profile this girl is doing great job .

https://www.instagram.com/reasonablez.com123/

No comments:

Post a Comment