Wednesday 11 January 2017

Review

Mustela Products
Hey everyone!
Hope you all are well
So today I am going to review another baby care products.




Here are some of the samples which I received from mustelapk.

Samples I received are :

Stelatopia Cleansing Cream
Hydra Bebe Facial Cream 
Creme Change Vitamin Barrier Cream
2in1 dermo cleansing gel 

Stelatopia Cleansing Cream


Hydra Bebe facial Cream


Crème change Vitamin Barrier Cream

2in1 dermo cleansing gel

Pouch
Overall review
These are the best baby care and mother's to be products I have ever used in my life .all of them are made up natural and healthy ingredients. Dermatologist tested and approved .as I am a young in 20's girl I have used these products just for review purpose so I used them on my own  extra dry skin it helps in keeping my skin moisturize soft and healthy .I would highly recommend all the mother's to be out to try these products and you will definitely gonna love it .

No comments:

Post a Comment