Friday 16 December 2016

Review

Forever living products

Hey guys!
Hope you all are doing well.
I'm back with another product for reviewing.


History
Founded in 1978 on little more than dreams and hard work, Forever Living is now a multi-
billion dollar company, bas

ed in Scottsdale, Arizona, that manufactures and sells dozens of wellness and beauty products. With over nine and a half million Forever Business Owners in over 145 countries, Forever Living offers the once in a lifetime opportunity of living a healthier, wealthier life.




About 
All the products are made up of fresh Aloe Vera gel.


Few days back I have received these beautiful mini tester's from aloeverapak.
I have used it so today now I'm going to review on these mini tester's.


✳ Aloe Propolis Cream

✳ Aloe Jojoba Shampoo

    ✳Aloe Heat Lotion            

  


Aloe Propolis Creme

Excellent as a skin moisturizer and conditioner, Aloe Propolis Creme is a rich blend of stabilized Aloe Vera Gel and Bee Propolis, with other ingredients recognized for their contribution to healthy skin.
I have used this cream on my hands it keeps my hands moisturize smooth and soft.



Aloe-Jojoba Shampoo

Your hair will be shiny, soft and manageable with this pH-balanced, pure Aloe formula.

Stabilized Aloe Vera gel benefits not only your hair, but your scalp as well. The gel’s properties make it a natural alternative to other shampoos, while this gentle, concentrated formula makes it suitable for all hair types.
I have used this shampoo on my hair's .it makes my hair's so smoother and shinner in just one wash .I just love this shampoo .



Aloe Heat Lotion
Aloe Heat Lotion is a pH-balanced, lubricating lotion designed for a soothing, relaxing massage. The deep penetrating power of Aloe Vera will help soothe your muscles after sports or hard workouts!
As I don't have any pain or something like that so my mum has used this aloe Heat Lotion on her shoulders and she felt so much relief 

                                                 Thank you so Aloeverapak  for sending these mini tester's. I just love them. I would recommend all the people to try these 
wonderful natural products from Forever Living products. 
  
I hope you guys loved it .
Show some love. 😊





No comments:

Post a Comment