Monday 12 December 2016

Review

                                     

Review about Naturals Pakistan Essential Oils and Scrub
                 


About!

 A luxury range of pure oils for skin, hair and health.







Description!

Tired of using oils that fail to generate their desired effects? Not because, they are not original oils but because they are flooded with preservatives and chemicals that do absolutely nothing to enhance the effects. Naturals was conceived to provide a sustainable solution to this problem. What we want our clients to realize is that oils work wonders for skin and hair, but they MUST be in their purest form to do so.




Almond flakes Scrub


This almond flakes Scrub is made up of natural and pure 
Pure almonds this helps in exfoliation all the 
Dead skin cells.and gives you a natural beautiful skin.


Direction for use .

Step 1
Open the jar .i smells so good.



Step 2
Take 4 tbsp of milk 


Step 3
Add 2 tbsp of almond flakes Scrub.




Step 4
Mix the mixture well.

Step 5 
Keep mixing the mixture into milk.


Step 6
Make it a thick paste.

Step 8 
Apply it on face for 10 mins rinse it off with leak warm 
water.



I have used this Scrub twice a week and I observed a huge 
Difference in my skin as all the dead skin have been
Removed .my skin has become very soft ,smoother
And shinner .I'm just in love with the almond flakes Scrub.

Essential oils
These essential oils are made up of
Pure coconut and almonds.

Packaging
These essential oils came in green attractive packs.









Almond Oil
For hairs:
I have been using almond oil for hairs
since two weeks.
My hair's got so damage due to hair styling
I have been looking for something that will make my 
hair look natural beautiful again.then
I saw Natural Pakistan essential yours products
And ask them for their products
and they send me such wonderful oils.
After using it for just two weeks I have seen a 
Huge difference in my hair's like my hair's was 
thirsty for years these Oils helped my hair to look
Naturally gorgeous again .



Coconut oil
Honestly I must this oil have alot of benefits.
I'm just loving it there is no bad odours
It smells totally amazing.
I have used it so many like for my hair's,lips,and nails 
also

1. For hairs :
  Just like I have been using almond oil for two 
weeks i have also used coconut oil.
As coconut oil helps in removing the dryness .
My hair's is so much dry .due hair styling
Open hairs they got very dey damage and rough
Coconut oil has removed all the dryness from
my scalp my hair's are now so smoother shinner
and thicker .

2. For Chapped lips
My lips are dry I used coconut oil on my lips as well
It makes the lips pink naturally and soft.

3. For Nail Growth
I used coconut oil on my cuticles so the
blood can properly circulate and the nails
will grow faster.
There is picture under this review of before
And after using natural Pakistan coconut oil.



Thank you so Natural Pakistan essentially yours 
for such love. I'm very much thankful to you for 
products be I can see the amazing difference .
Thank you for collaboration .
Hope in future you will collaborate with me
again .
 All ladies out there I will recommend you
to use their products they are just simply
wonderful.
Leave Your comments beautiful people 😊
Hope you love it .




Check out the link below a  follow them

Instagram

www.instagram.com/naturalspakistan

Facebook
www.facebook.com/naturals



No comments:

Post a Comment