Friday 17 February 2017

Review Purpose

Dodo lashes

     Hello to everyone !


I am going to give a review on beautiful stunning comfortable Dodo lashes.


These Dodo lashes came from China
The code of my lashes is D105.
I love long lashes .
 
Get 5℅ discount on Every order by using my discount code that is 
"Mahnoorsblog"


I have put these Dodo lashes on my eyes with the black golden smokey eye makeup.
Products I used are 
Colossal Maybelline new York kajal
Colossal Maybelline new York Mascara
Colossal Maybelline new York Eye liner 
Eye shades by Naked 
Luscious Eye brows gel 


Grab your Dodo lashes by using my discount code .
Thank you Lucy  and Dodo lashes for sending me these token of love .
Hope you all love it .
I'll be back with another review soon .

No comments:

Post a Comment